Videoblogging isn't just for teenyboppers with Flips. It's a simple way professional creatives can make use of high traffic sites like YouTube() to showcase their work and communicate with their audience in a fun and effective way. The article lists 5 ways artists can use YouTube:
- Tell a story – Tell the story of how each of your works came to fruition including what inspired you as well as the work's subject matter.
- Make a tutorial video – Share your knowledge and see the positives you get in return.
- Make videos about YOU – Put a personality to your crafts.
- Make your painting videos art – Set up the tri-pod and record while you create.
- Make testimonial videos – Share videos of art shows, collectors' comments and fans.