Get Creative and PRINT PHOTOS ON CANVAS FROM INSTAGRAM
The absolute easiest way to get your Instagram photos off of your phone and onto your computer is by using an App called WiFi Photo Transfer. This works on any computer with a web browser. All you have to do is enter the IP Address that the app tells you and all your photos will show up on your computer and you can download to your hearts content.Mac Users For iPhone users you can save the Instagram photos you want to print onto your computer by using iPhoto or through the Preview application (if you are on a Mac). Just plug your phone into the computer and use either of those applications to access the photos on your phone. If you are on a PC: Windows 8 Copy the photos to your computer using Windows Explorer:
- Connect the iOS device to the computer.
- Move the cursor to the upper-right corner.
- Click the magnifying glass icon.
- Type Computer and press Return.
- Double-click the logo for the device to browse its folders.
- Go to [iOS device]\Internal Storage\DCIM\100APPLE.
- Copy the content in this folder to your computer.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad (whichever has your Instagram photos on it) to your computer. If the AutoPlay window appears, click "Import Pictures and Videos using Windows,"If the AutoPlay dialog doesn't appear, you might need to check your settings.
- Click Import Settings.
- Click the Browse button by the "Import to" field and choose where to import your Camera Roll's photos. By default, these will import to the My Pictures folder.
Now you are ready to make some Instagram prints.www.canvaspress.com to get started ordering. We have printed Instagram photos up to 25”x25” on canvas prints. Or, you could print a small gallery of canvas prints (ie a grid of 10”x10” Instagram canvas prints) We suggest choosing a solid color border with for your Instagram canvas print. This will ensure that the whole photo will stay on the front of the canvas and it is also a great way to add a pop of color to the sides of the canvas. Your options are limitless. You have already created the artwork. All that’s left is to get it printed and hung in your home. If you are ready to get started printing photos on canvas from Instagram you can click HERE.
This article is written for Canvas Press. To find out more about Canvas Press’ products visit www.canvaspress.com.