- Grab a shot from a recent vacation or Mom's favorite place on earth and we can print that photo to canvas.
- What's Mom into? Does your mom like to garden or do some painting or even sew? Think of a way to capture her favorite hobby and print that photo on canvas. For example, Mom's treasured flower garden is in full bloom. Take a close up photo and we will make it a canvas print she will love.
- Immortalize some of your child's artwork by scanning it or taking photos of it and printing them as a collage on a canvas. Give us a call and we can help you with that project. That way she can see her a some of your child's artwork on a true artist's canvas. This makes a great gift "from the kids" by the way.
- Inspiring words. Is there a favorite quote that your mom or wife loves to quote or even lives her life by? Then sit down at the computer pick a great font and type it out. If you don't have any cool fonts don't worry...I have more than enough to go around. Just give us a call and I can help you make that quote into a canvas print that will be both inspiring and a piece of art she can enjoy.
- And of course the best of the best. Photos of the kids or grandkids. This is so easy and it can easily elicit those tears that tell you that you just hit it out of the park with this Mother's Day Gift. It's almost like cheating, but a great shot of one of the kids or all of the kids as a photo canvas is possibly the perfect gift for Mom.
Canvas Prints for Mother's Day. We Think She Deserves It
by Cody Johnson | Apr 30, 2012 | Art & Decor
Buying gifts is hard enough...especially for guys. You put so much thought and effort into thinking of that perfect gift that will just blow your loved one away. Mother's Day is no different. It is so easy to fall into the same old routine and give Mom a bouquet of flowers and a card...and there isn't anything wrong with that. Flowers are nice. But then they die in about a week. Here is a terrific idea for a well thought out gift that all moms will absolutely love...they may even shed a tear over it. Beautiful, custom canvas prints from Canvas Press. Just think about it...what do moms cherish? Their family and the great memories that are made with them. Here are a few ideas for some photo canvas prints you can make for your mom.