Canvas Press recently completed a 53 piece order for The McCombs School of Business MBA Program Office at The University of Texas at Austin. The prints ranged in size from 16"x12" to 63"x48" and revolved around 6 themes.
- On-Campus Architecture Austin-based photographer Blake Justice chose Gallery Wrapped - Colored Border canvases to display his staircase, door and hardware images. He achieved a matted look for his prints by leaving extra white space on the front of the prints. The black border on the canvas sides complemented the thin black outline framing each of his photos.
- Iconic Austin Landmarks 6th Street, Austin City Limits, the downtown skyline, the Katz's Deli Cadillac, the Lone Star bus at the Broken Spoke, and Fran of Fran's Hamburgers are a few subjects displayed in this series. It seems there is never a shortage of quirky subjects on the streets of this capital city.
- Prominent Alumni Cheetos Brand Manager Marisa Jarrat and Whole Foods National Marketing Director Heather Kennedy are two alumni whose name, position, company and graduation date are featured on the alumni wall in the main reception area.
- Faculty "CEOs don't make, sell, or service anything. Their primary job is to create a culture in which all of those things are done well." – Management professor James W. Fredrickson
- Texas Wildlife Landscapes across Texas and, yes, lots of cacti. Ouch!
- Students' School-related International Travel Students travel to the Great Wall, Chile, Delhi, the Kremlin and Athens through McCombs School classes.