- 55 Bon Jovi's
- Collages of doors and staircases at The University of Texas at Austin
- Doodles from Algebra I rightly titled "doodle fest"
- The Virgin Suicides album cover
- Dozens of 8" x 8" fondant covered cakes
- Wedding vows
- 26 nuns
- 6 feet of trash
- Stamps of children's feet
- Scanned Polaroid's and photo booth images
From Nuns to Barcodes with a little Richie Sambora in between: The most intriguing images Canvas Press has printed on canvas
by Cody Johnson | Jan 20, 2009 | News
In the second week of December with the holiday rush was in blizzard mode, I noticed four canvases lying on the large metal table in the print room. The straight avocado-colored lines and stark background seemed oversimplified and therefore forced me to seek an explanation from our production manager. I quickly learned these were barcodes printed on graduating sized canvases with the fifth and final being a red star strikingly like the Macy's logo. This was to be one of our customer's Christmas tree. This prompted a staff brainstorming session of the most intriguing images Canvas Press has printed. In hopes of inspiring the creative in us all, I will list a few below.