Dear ole Dad. It is finally his time to shine. Finally a day where he can relax on the couch, watch a game, take a nap or play a round of golf without any recourse or commentary from the rest of the family. That's right folks, Father's Day. A day for Dad to do whatever he feels like doing. If he wants to take a four hour nap then he deserves it. After all, this is the man who taught you how to ride a bicycle, and fish, how to use a hammer, and checked the closet for monsters before you went to bed. So when you are thinking about what to give your Dad for Father's Day, remember all of the little (and big) things he has done for you. We think that getting him a canvas print this Father's Day is a terrific idea. And to back that idea up here are 10 reasons why any Dad would want a photo canvas print this Father's Day.
10. His sock drawer is already full so no need for yet another pair of dress socks.
9. You might get to see your Dad cry (tears of joy).
8. A canvas print proves the size of the fish that got away.
7. The walls in his office are in desperate need of something to hang.
6. When will he actually use that monogrammed (fill in the blank)?
5. Because you are still trying to make up for getting him that pen-clock-compass.
4. He hasn't finished the cologne you gave him 4 years ago...and he still has to go through the one from 2 years ago.
3. A canvas print can share a memory that he can cherish for years to come...sorry, had to get a little mushy.
2. A canvas print won't judge him when he goes for a bowl of ice cream after eating a 14 oz steak.
1. Because his tie collection is so perfect that giving him one more would completely screw up the balance.